Friday, January 16, 2009

Zola Admits Difficulties With Bellamy

West Ham manager Gianfranco Zola has said that the situation regarding Craig Bellamy is ‘difficult’.

Speaking to Setanta Sports News said,

"What can I do about it? As far as I am concerned, I want to keep him – and the club want to keep him. But if a player wants to go it is difficult."

"At the moment, he is a West Ham player ... However, I do not know if he will play on Sunday [against Fulham]. We will see what happens."

"It is a club matter. What I have to do is focus on is the game."

1 Comments:

At 10:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a mercenary lowlife Bellamy is if this is all true.After standing by him and paying his not insignificant wages throughout his prolonged injury spell last year,he now hits a bit of form and says B******x to you West Ham,someone will pay me more money elsewhere.If,as I say it is true then good riddance.Just make sure that you get as much as you can for him West Ham

JVP (a season ticket holder in the stand that Rio built)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Add to Google Add to My Yahoo!