Saturday, February 28, 2009

West Ham News on Saturday

The Mirror quotes Craig Bellamy as saying he left West Ham because City have more ambition. However, according to The Mail, Gianfranco Zola doesn't envy City's spending power.

The West Ham official website says Junior Stanislas aims to get into the West Ham first team by the end of the season.

"I travelled with the first team the other day," said Stanislas. "I want to be on the bench, get some game time and come on and get five minutes here and there and get myself in the picture. I am training with the first team. It is good. I was a bit slow to start with but obviously training with those players can only make you better."

Danny Gabbidon is getting frustrated with his continual injury problems,

"Hopefully in a month I may be running and closer to training and then I can incorporate a few more targets and goals into my programme.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Add to Google Add to My Yahoo!