Saturday, August 22, 2009

Chamakh Turns Down West Ham

The Times say that Marouane Chamakh has turned down a move to West Ham. The paper say West Ham have now turned their attention to Alessandro Diamanti. However they say West Ham's initial offer is considerably short of Livorno's £8 million valuation.


The Mirror quotes Ginafranco Zola saying he wouldn't change his side with Real Madrid,

"I'm not jealous of Harry Redknapp. I do respect and admire him, he had done a great job, but I wouldn't change my team with any other team," he said.

"To make it clear I wouldn't even change my team with Real Madrid or Barcelona - maybe! I like my players and I trust them.

"They are improving, working hard and doing everything to be successful. I admire these qualities in players."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Add to Google Add to My Yahoo!