Friday, August 21, 2009

Ilunga Has Fractured Cheekbone

West Ham have confirmed that Heria Ilunga suffered a fractured cheekbone in the game against Wolves. The left-back was initially thought to have escaped relatively unhurt but subsequent examination by club doctors and further tests revealed the extent of his problem.

It is likely the injury will keep the left-back out for at least a month.


In other news Gianfranco Zola has confirmed that he has no intent to quit West Ham,

"There has a lot of talk about that (quitting). It's not true," he said. "I know the club is working and trying to make the team better but we are short.

"I haven't threatened the club that I would leave. It is not true. We're not really under pressure to sell players. Not for the moment. As far as I know, we are trying to reinforce the team."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Add to Google Add to My Yahoo!