Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Bobby Not For Sale

Alan Pardew has insisted that Bobby Zamora is staying at West Ham,

"I'll say the same thing about Bobby that I said about Marlon last week - he is not for sale. People can create as much speculation as they like, but none of our strikers are going anywhere.

We are trying to build a squad at this football club and create competition for places in all areas of the pitch. Bobby is very much a part of our plans and he will be fighting for a first-team spot on an equal footing with the other guys at the start of the season.

I'm sure he has got a very good chance of winning himself a place in the team, and I would again like to stress to all our fans that we have no intention of selling him. I have five excellent strikers here now and they will all have a part to play next season."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Add to Google Add to My Yahoo!