Friday, July 14, 2006

The Captain Speaks

Nigel Reo-Coker is interviewed today on the West Ham official site and reports that the team is well rested and raring to go,

"We've had a nice break after a fantastic season last year but all that is behind us now and the lads are just looking forward to the new campaign. It was a well-deserved rest for us this year. The players who have been here for a few years have had short summers because of the play-off finals or starting the season earlier, and so the break this time has allowed us to have a good rest and the lads have all come back feeling rejuvenated.

Right now, I'm just focusing on getting back to full fitness after my back injury, and looking forward to training with the lads again. I'll be ready for the start of the season and that's all I'm thinking about. I'm just going to concentrate in the same way I did last season. It's all about West Ham United, and anything else is a bonus."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Add to Google Add to My Yahoo!