Tuesday, July 11, 2006

New West Ham Coach

The former Charlton Athletic assistant manager Kevin Peacock has joined the West Ham coaching staff after leaving The Valley at the end of last season in the wake of Alan Curbishley’s departure. Alan Pardew said today,

"I'm delighted that Keith has joined the coaching staff here at Upton Park. He is someone I have known for a very long time. I have a huge amount of respect for and I have no doubt of the qualities that he will provide for us. He brings with him a wealth of experience and many lessons learned during his time with Charlton.”

Peter Grant has been made assistant manager at West Ham and Peacock has been appointed as senior coach. Peacock responded to his new appointment by saying,

"I have a new challenge and I am excited about the coming campaign. Knowing Alan as I do, he will be desperate to build on the success of last season and it will be fantastic to be a part of that."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Add to Google Add to My Yahoo!