Friday, January 26, 2007

Bowyer Back in February

Lee Bowyer is set to return to full training in three weeks time.

"I had the shoulder brace removed this week and the injury has healed well," says Lee. "Now it's a case of strengthening the muscles around the shoulder and building up towards full training.

I've had a problem with the shoulder since September but an operation would have ruled me out for the rest of the season, so I played on with it. I've been told that, if it goes again, I would definitely have to have the op, but hopefully I will be able to get through and help the team in any way I can in the remaining games.

I was originally looking at a lay-off of around six weeks, and that is still on schedule. As long the rehabilitation work goes to plan, I should be available again before the end of February."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Add to Google Add to My Yahoo!