Thursday, January 25, 2007

Green Understands Being Dropped

Sporting Life are carrying an interview with Robert Green which seems to nicely contradict today's Guardian report that he wants a move away from West Ham,

"Up until the Reading game I thought I had done well and it is always disappointing to get dropped. But you pay the price for losing 6-0. I know the size of the task just to play for West Ham. You have one bad game here and you are out.

Ever since I came here my aim was just to get into the team and if England happens, then it happens. It is ridiculous to get down about these things. You are no good to anybody if you get depressed and start moaning and groaning.

Sometimes people who kick up a fuss get their own way but you have just got to get on with it and work hard. The club is bigger than any individual and if Roy can come in and keep West Ham up then that is a wonderful thing."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Add to Google Add to My Yahoo!