Tuesday, July 08, 2008

Noble Wants Full England Call Up

Mark Noble speaking to BBC London 94.9 said he wants to start for West Ham every week but also wants to play for his country,

"Apart from my name on the team-sheet each week my main target is to get a call-up for the England team.

"Hopefully if that happens it would be great but I want to play every week for West Ham and that's my main target at the minute. I played near on 30 games last season, 25 starts I think.

"I still want to improve and do better. I want to be more consistent, hopefully with age that comes.

"We know what we need to do this season and we know we've got to do better than we did last season. If we can get our better players fit and keep them fit it'll be a good season."

"We came 10th last year. I know we were there for a long while but we came there with a lot of players injured. I'm sure we can push on and get into those Uefa spots."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Add to Google Add to My Yahoo!