Sunday, November 15, 2009

Cole, Behrami & Upson to be Sold

If the Sunday papers are to be believed West Ham will be left with no players by the end of January.


The News of the World claim West Ham will sell Matthew Upson to Liverpool in January and buy Chamakh from Bordeaux.


The Daily Mirror claim that Behrami has stated his intention to leave West Ham. Behrami said,

"I know that the people at West Ham have confidence in me. Maybe one day I will play for a bigger club than them.

"However, in order for me to do so, I will need to be at the peak of my abilities. I just play my football from day to day. There is no point in me talking about my medium-term future when I don’t know what might happen tomorrow."


The Daily Mirror claim that Dean Ashton & West Ham will formally announce the retirement of the striker this week. But then they said that last week as well.


The good news is that Sky say West Ham have made it known that Carlton Cole is not for sale at any price. They claim that Man Utd are set to make a £20 million offer in January, with Liverpool also keen.

5 Comments:

At 11:35 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

KENNY SAYS::

So Man Utd want to pay £20 million for Cole yet would not pay £23 for Tevez. Do me a favour.

 
At 12:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Behrami was quoted this week as saying he is very happy at West ham, loves playing for us and isn't going anywhere!!!

 
At 2:03 PM, Anonymous Ian the Hammer said...

All papers lie & all players lie. 20 mil for Cole all day long, as long as we invest properly I don't have an issue. Would like to keep Behrami & Cole but both are replaceable. Upson can go, no problems.

 
At 12:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Exactly- all of the sudden behrami s tune has completely changed ? doubt it...

Then again, if the schmucks who own this club negotiated a reasonable and prompt sale,instead of paying out ridiculous amounts of interest to their lenders every month in the vein hope of " waiting for an economic recovery " ( yeah and krist is coming on january 1st as well...) ,then there wud be no need to sell anybody.

biggest bunch of losers to run a professional sports franchise. EVER. ANYWHERE.

You don't like it ,Iceland?? Shove up it up prostate,morons.

 
At 12:12 PM, Anonymous TBI said...

Cant see any leaving in Jan but Summer will be a clearout. Like it or not they will want out then.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Add to Google Add to My Yahoo!