Tuesday, September 07, 2010

Moncur Signs for West Ham

George Moncur, the son of John Moncur, has signed a three year professional contract with West Ham. Midfielder Moncur, aged 17, said on signing,

"I found out a couple of weeks ago when Alex Dyer had a word with me after training. I told my Dad and he was really happy and told me to work hard and keep doing well.

"It helps so much to have a Dad who has been through the same experiences himself. He tells me lots and I've just got to take it all on board and listen to what he says."


Daniel Harris, a 50-year-old medical-company owner, has been given a place on the West Ham board. Harris subscribed to West Ham's recent £4m share issue.


Zavon Hines has joined Danny Gabbidon and Jack Collison on Twitter:

http://twitter.com/TheRealZavon

1 Comments:

At 4:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wanna know if he can do the Moncur turn like his old man! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Add to Google Add to My Yahoo!