Wednesday, July 09, 2008

West Ham Target Arango

According to Setanta West Ham have been keeping tabs on Mallorca midfielder Juan Arango.

Arango himself has talked about his desire to move to the English Premier League,

The transfer window will close its doors in two months and many things can happen. I am aware of many rumours but nothing has been decided yet.

“I owe respect to my current club; as a consequence, speaking of my preference would not be correct. At the moment the English league is the best in the world, above all including the Spanish one and I would welcome moving there if it’s good for me.”

Of course Setanta might just have read that the player is interested in a move to the Premier League and picked an English club at random to link him to. Or am I just being cynical.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Add to Google Add to My Yahoo!