Friday, October 29, 2010

Upson & Piquionne Doubts for Saturday

According to The Daily Mirror Upson and Piquionne are both still doubtful for tomorrow's game. The paper quotes Upson as saying,

"I have a small tightness in the hamstring. I know my body now and it was one of those when, if I need to burst or sprint quickly, I’m going to tear the muscle.

It’s not going to keep me out for long."

The paper also says that Piquionne is 50/50 to be fit for the game.


The Daily Star and The Daily Mail have both run stories saying that Avram Grant faces the sack if the next few games don't go West Ham's way.

David Gold, however, has ridiculed these stories,

"To talk about sacking Avram after just 10 games is utterly ridiculous. He will be given time. I've seen enough to know we have a competent management team, good players and that we'll win games."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Add to Google Add to My Yahoo!