Monday, November 08, 2010

Cole Targets Goals

The Guardian report that Avram Grant is on borrowed time. They repeat the rumour that Grant has been given an ultimatum to get at least a minimum of six points from the next three matches.


Carlton Cole says he is desperate to get back into goal scoring form,

"I don't want to be known as a striker who does not score. All I want to do now is to get back to where I was. My game has always been about getting the ball and holding it up and bringing others into play.

"That's how I got into the England team, it was not about my goals, but my hold-up play. If I can get back to that, and also start scoring some goals on top of that, then I should be a threat in the future.

2 Comments:

At 11:47 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Talk is cheap. We need results and points,immediately. And we need every player on the pitch to close down the space for 90 minutes,including Cole and whoever else is up front.

Scoring goals wud be nice. But not conceding stupid ,soft ones wud be better.

 
At 5:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

cole to be flogged in january if we can...the guy's useless...i really hope the runours that we turned down £9m + babel in the summer are untrue, it makes me physically sick that we turned that down.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Add to Google Add to My Yahoo!